BIMUN'S All-Inclusive pack
One of the big uniqueness of this year's edition is the new all-inclusive pack. Designed for all those international delegates and schools, it includes what we believe is the best option to enjoy the conference as much as possible. Please find below all of the information which will be of use if you select this pack:
THURSDAY 16 APRIL 2020
- The pack doesn't include transportation from the airport and back.
- You should set the transport from the airport to the following address (Hotel Sant Cugat): Carrer de Cèsar Martinell, 2, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona.
- We recommend that you book your flights to Barcelona on Thursday the 16th.
- Your rooms will be free at 2 PM. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your bags in the hotel.
- There is an optional Training Session 5 minutes away by walk from the hotel which is very recommended for all delegates. It starts at 4:30 PM.
- Dinner on Thursday won't be provided. There are a variety of restaurants and cafés at less than a 5 minutes walk from the hotel. You can see our favorites at the end of this page.
FRIDAY 17 APRIL 2020
- This is the first official conference day.
- A buffet breakfast will be provided at the hotel, starting at 7 AM.
- Busses will be waiting for you outside the Hotel at 8 A.M to go to Barcelona, where the Opening Ceremony will take place.
- Shuttle buses will transfer all participants from Barcelona back to Sant Cugat, where the Teambuilding activities will take place.
- We will have lunch in Sant Cugat, in a buffet restaurant with different options to please all participants (included in the pack).
- Debate sessions will start at 3 PM and will go on until 6:30 PM.
- You will have a free evening on Friday, so we really recommend you to visit the beautiful center of Sant Cugat, which is just 3 minutes away by walk from the hotel, where you will find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Dinner on Friday won't be provided by the conference.
SATURDAY 18 APRIL 2020
- On Saturday you will be able to enjoy breakfast from 8 AM, and the conference will start at 9 AM.
- The hotel is at a 10-minute walk from ESADE Sant Cugat.
- There will be debate sessions taking place all day long, with pauses for refreshments and lunch at a buffet restaurant 1-minute walk from ESADE (included in the pack).
- Debate will end at 6:30 PM.
- For those of you who have taken the social event option, you will have time to go to the hotel and get ready.
- At 8:15 PM some busses will take you to the Attic Studio (the social event venue), where dinner will be served.
- After a nice party, busses will bring you back to the Hotel at 12 AM.
SUNDAY 19 APRIL 2020
- On Sunday the breakfast buffet opens at 8 AM.
- The General Assembly and Closing Ceremony will take place from 9 AM to 2:30 PM at the European International School Of Barcelona which is 10 minutes walking away from the Hotel.
- Lunch on Sunday won't be provided by the conference, but you can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants mentioned below.
About Hotel Sant Cugat****
The Hotel Sant Cugat is modern, comfortable and perfectly combines a practical spirit with warm and stylish decorations.
Sant Cugat hotel offers large and well-lit spaces, comfortable rooms, and beautiful gardens and terraces that will make you feel right at home.
Sant Cugat Hotel offers the following services and doorman department:
24 hours reception and concierge services with multilingual staff
Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
Long-term luggage storage
Business center and library
100% cotton linens and towels and Korres natural amenities
24-hour laundry Monday through Friday
The accommodation included in this pack covers three nights from the 16th to the 19th of April (check-out on the 19th). However, extra nights before or after the Conference can be booked upon request.
About Sant Cugat
Sant Cugat del Vallès is a little city 25 minutes away from Barcelona. It has 90.000 habitants, bars, restaurants, shops and a beautiful city center. It is a very secure place, to live and to visit (even at night).
The debate sessions of BIMUN are held in this beautiful city because of ESADE Sant Cugat, which is a great venue thanks to its perfect location with wide, bright and comfortable high-tech rooms with Wifi.
It offers many advantages as compared to other conference buildings in Barcelona city center.
Nice restaurants nearby the Hotel
RK: This is the typical meeting point for all students of the city. A popular restaurant with a variety of plates such as salads, wraps and hamburgers.
Address: Avinguda del Pla del Vinyet, 2, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Tagliatella: Nice and fancy Italian restaurant with a wide variety of pizza and pasta. You can see the restaurant menu by clicking here.
Address: Avinguda de la Torre Blanca, 2, 08190 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Peggy sue's: American cuisine dishes: hot dogs like Crazy Charlie, milkshakes and the great specialty: their excellent hamburgers on special bread. You can make the plates to your liking, choosing the meat, the cooking point and the ingredients.
Address: Carrer de Josep Puig i Cadafalch, 26, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Versió Original: A varied international cuisine with salads, pasta and hamburgers at a good price in a nice and modern environment.
Address: Avinguda del Pla del Vinyet, s/n Local 10, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Tost Bocatas: Best sandwiches in all the city, they have all the types you may think about. If you are looking for typical Spanish tapas, you can't miss their "croquetas", "patatas bravas" or "combo plates" at a very reasonable price.
Address: Avinguda de la Torre Blanca, 13, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Udon: A noodle restaurant which does... good noodles! Find more about it clicking here.
Address: Rambla del Celler, 93, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Frankfurt's Hensen: Cheap and delicious food. Their menu is in Spanish but has some pictures so you can get the idea.
Address: Avinguda del Pla del Vinyet, 57, local 9, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Goiko Grill: A known food chain which does gourmet burgers. You can see their menu here.
Address: Avinguda de la Torre Blanca, 2, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona