all inclusive pack
One of the things that sets BIMUN ESADE apart from other conferences is its All-inclusive pack. Designed for all those international delegates and schools, it includes what we believe is the best option to enjoy the conference as much as possible. Please find below all of the information which will be of use if you select this pack:
* Navigate through the calendar to see day-to-day detailed information
21st April 2022
- The pack doesn't include transportation from the airport and back.
- You should set the transport from the airport to the following address (Hotel Sant Cugat): Carrer de Cèsar Martinell, 2, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona.
- We recommend that you book your flights to Barcelona on Thursday the 21st.
- Your rooms will be free at 2 PM. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your bags in the hotel.
- There is an optional Training Session 5 minutes away by walk from the hotel which is very recommended for all delegates. It starts at 4:30 PM.
- Dinner on Thursday won't be provided. There are a variety of restaurants and cafés at less than a 5 minutes walk from the hotel. You can see our favorites at the end of this page.
22nd April 2022
- This is the first official conference day.
- A buffet breakfast will be provided at the hotel, starting at 7 AM.
- Busses will be waiting for you outside the Hotel at 8 A.M to go to Barcelona, where the Opening Ceremony will take place.
- Shuttle buses will transfer all participants from Barcelona back to Sant Cugat, where the Teambuilding activities will take place.
- We will have lunch in Sant Cugat, in a buffet restaurant with different options to please all participants (included in the pack).
- Debate sessions will start at 3 PM and will go on until 5:30 PM.
- You will have a free evening on Friday, so we really recommend you to visit the beautiful center of Sant Cugat, which is just 3 minutes away by walk from the hotel, where you will find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Dinner on Friday won't be provided by the conference.
23rd April 2022
- On Saturday you will be able to enjoy breakfast from 7 AM, and the conference will start at 9 AM.
- The hotel is at a 10-minute walk from ESADE Sant Cugat.
- There will be debate sessions taking place all day long, with pauses for refreshments and lunch at a buffet restaurant 1-minute walk from ESADE (included in the pack).
- Debate will end at 5:30 PM.
- For those of you who have taken the social event option, you will have time to go to the hotel and get ready.
- At 8:15 PM busses will take you to the Attic Studio (the social event venue), where dinner will be served.
- After a nice party, busses will bring you back to the Hotel at 12 AM.
24th April 2022
- On Sunday the breakfast buffet opens at 7 AM.
- The General Assembly and Closing Ceremony will take place from 9 AM to 2:30 PM at the European International School Of Barcelona which is 10 minutes walking away from the Hotel.
- Lunch on Sunday won't be provided by the conference, but you can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants mentioned below.
about hotel st cugat****
The Hotel Sant Cugat is modern, comfortable and perfectly combines a practical spirit with warm and stylish decorations. Sant Cugat hotel offers large and well-lit spaces, comfortable rooms, and beautiful gardens and terraces that will make you feel right at home.
24 hours reception and concierge services with multilingual staff
Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
Long-term luggage storage
Business center and library
100% cotton linens and towels and Korres natural amenities
24-hour laundry Monday through Friday
Sant Cugat Hotel offers the following services and doorman department:
The accommodation included in this pack covers three nights from the 22nd to the 25th of April (check-out on the 25th). However, extra nights before or after the Conference can be booked upon request, check fees.
about sant cugat
Sant Cugat del Vallès is a small city 25 minutes away from Barcelona. It's best known for its wide array of bars, restaurants, shops and, of course, its beautiful city center with a 600 year old monastery taking pride of place. Furthermore, it's a very safe place, which makes it the perfect setting for the conference.
The debate sessions of BIMUN are held in this beautiful city because of ESADE Sant Cugat, which is a great venue thanks to its state of the art installations with wide, bright and comfortable high-tech rooms with high-speed Wi-Fi.